Expertise, experience and innovation in the sector of legal, corporate and regulatory consultancy at the service of companies and financial institutions
GIM Legal STA
GIM Legal STA Srl is a company established pursuant to art. 4-bis of the law of 31 December 2012 n. 247, with main offices in Rome, Milan and London.
The Firm operates mainly in the reference sectors of business law firms, offering legal, corporate and regulatory consultancy services that embrace Consulting (Advisory), Contracts (Transaction) and Litigation (Litigation).
Our team is made up of lawyers and chartered accountants who - in their many years of professional career - have acquired significant knowledge and relevant experience in the aforementioned reference sectors, also at an international level. Our team is made up of lawyers and chartered accountants who - in their many years of professional career - have acquired significant knowledge and relevant experience in the aforementioned reference sectors, also at an international level.
GIM Legal STA
The Business Model
The Business Model of GIM Legal STA includes:
- a strong specialization of the advisory activities in the field of financial markets, real estate and economy law;
- the high level of seniority of the professionals, who are committed to directly follow the clients during all phases of each mandate;
- compliance with ethical and fairness principles and the adoption of an approach aimed at serving the best interests of the client,
- the interdisciplinary development of the professional skills through a shared platform promoting constant interaction between team members.
GIM Legal STA
The Governance Model and Strengths
Since its establishment, GIM Legal STA has adopted a solid corporate governance model defined according to principles that ensure lasting financial stability for the organization, in full compliance with the codes of ethics of lawyers and chartered accountants.
Our strengths are represented by:
- global legal and regulatory services in the various economic sectors of reference embrace the sphere of consultancy, extraordinary operations and litigation;
- innovative business organization based on the use of technologies and the digitization of internal and external processes, as well as the active and constant promotion of the services offered through a business development, marketing and communication system;
- shared management and operational model that favors the synergistic development of solid skills by professionals through constant training and updating activities, holding seminars and participation in events;
- financial soundness ensured by a management model designed for the self-financing of investments in human capital and technology, taking also advantage from to the legal framework in force allowing capital shareholders to participate in the Firm.